Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Day 3 of whole30.

So, in the past I have done paleo several times.  I always had maple syrup and honey when I did paleo.  Well, on whole30, there are no sweeteners at all.  So... whew!  Talk about withdrawal.  Yesterday afternoon it hit me like a brick wall.  I laid down on the couch last evening because I had a headache, and could NOT stay awake.  I think my hubby got mad at me because he wanted to chat.  I really was not that bored with talking to him.  really.  Anyway, I fell asleep and slept for an hour or so, then got up, put the 4 year old to bed...and went to bed myself.  I slept pretty restless until about 3:30 this morning.  Technically, I had 8 hours of sleep, but it was really early to wake up. I will definitely be ready for my nap this afternoon before work tonight. 

Otherwise, I am feeling ok, I guess.  General aches, pains and a nagging headache.  I think maybe I haven't been eating enough, so I am going to increase my food volume today.  Plus I am going to work tonight, so I will need to keep my hunger at bay so I don't eat junk there!!    I am having trouble concentrating and remembering things.  For example, I think of something to do, and then when I go to do it, I can't remember what it was!  I will be glad when I am clear headed again.  I can't seem to focus on getting any chores done.  My poor brain is shorting out and running all over the place.  That should make for an interesting shift at work.  Thankfully it is only 8 hours, 11pm-7am. 

I feel like I can't even corral my thoughts to write this post.  Ah well, maybe in a few days I can explain things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment