Saturday, January 3, 2015

Never going back.

 
I saw this posted to facebook the other day.  I immediately thought about how my thinking has changed.  I now can't believe how many people are brainwashed by our current government led nutritional ideas.  Anytime I talk about Paleo, there is always at least one person who tells me how unhealthy they feel the diet is.  "you need carbs" they tell me.  So, I respond that I get plenty of carbs through fruits and vegetables.  And F & V's have more nutrients than bread, anyway.  I prefer to eat nutrient-dense food, so that I don't have to eat as much food!
 
I find it interesting looking back at things that I used to think.  As I have learned new things through nursing school, nursing in the hospital, studying about homesteading, and nutrition, I have changed.  I feel like I am more educated but yet I am aware of how little I know.  There is so much information out there about these things.  I am striving to make educated decisions about many aspects in life.  To get to my "goal" of 2015 being my healthiest yet, I am continuously researching different topics.  And I truly never want to go back to who I was.  I never want my family to go back, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment