This post is not about Questions that I have...but things I don't understand why experts are advocating them, and the public is blindly following them.
Why are synthetic foods "healthy"?
Why is margarine or other hydrogenated oils healthier than fat or lard or coconut oil?
Why does our government feel that there are so many valuable nutrients in processed grains, even to the point of saying they are more important than fresh fruits and vegetables?
Why are chemicals better for us than whole foods?
Why is intensive cardio training better for our bodies than good old fashioned work that our bodies were intended for?
Why is processed formula better than breast milk?
Why is medical intervention preferable to healthy living?
Why does everyone want a pill, a shake, a surgery, a diagnosis, but they don't want to change the very basic of their lives?
Why eat garbage and then go to the doctor because you are sick?
Why do humans have this "quick fix" mentality? instant gratification?
I am just boggled about why Americans are just going along with these. I admit that I did for a long time, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment