Happy 2015! A new year. A new start. New focus.
I was thinking about Resolutions.
Resolve: to come to a definite or earnest decision about; determine (to do something): "I have resolved that I shall live to the full". -dictionary.com
I find it interesting about making resolutions for a new year. What is the ultimate thing you want to change in your life this year? That is pretty big considering that we don't know what experiences each year will bring. What adversity will we face? What blessing will we experience? I like the definition example: "I have resolved that I shall live to the full". I want that to be one of my goals this year.
Live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment, appreciate every experience.
I want to learn from negative experiences.
I want to relish positive ones.
I don't believe that resolutions should be something that you decide on January 1st. It should be something that you are seriously considering and that you have worked towards. On New Years Day, you simply make the commitment.
2015 will be the healthiest year I have ever had. Regardless of what comes my way, I want to be in the best physical and mental health possible. I want to continue to work on my nutrition, I want to gain strength. I want my mental and physical abilities to be continuously improving. I want to help my family to achieve the same. I am looking forward to achieving health goals, weight loss, running, biking, or whatever else I am inspired to do. I am looking forward to spending more time on activities that help me to relax, and enjoy life.
Kudos to you and yours! Make today the best day of the year, so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment